Today we are launching an early release of FieldEdge 3.0
This all-new version is the culmination of over 7 years of experience and feedback from the NationBuilder community.
Built from the ground up for increased stability and to enable faster feature development, FieldEdge 3.0 adds to the roster with new power features to help you win the field.
3.0 introduces an all-new design yet remains familiar to experienced FieldEdge users. Ease-of-use continues to hold center to our product philosophy.
Atop of the underlying "engine" and facelift, we're introducing several new features to take your field game to the next level.
Hide major sections of the app such as canvassing, mobile CRM or call time
Select tags from your nation to be highlighted or hidden from the app
Only show the tags & flags (member, donor, etc) on certain screens
Hide donation information
Hide certain forms from the profile or edit screens
Hide certain actions from being accessed
Hide NationBuilder statuses from contact options
Let us know what App Customizations you'd like to see
Deploy FieldEdge to your team more easily than ever
Customize the App experience extensively based on the user's role
Keep tabs on canvassers activity and spot location anomalies
Track your campaigns performance in real-time
The walk completion status is not backwards compatible so if you are sharing lists with other users, progress made in v3 will not be visible in v2. For teams canvassing together, we recommend moving everyone to v3 before sharing lists.
- Proximity Walk^: when you go to add a walk, you will be presented the option of Traditional Walk or Proximity Walk. Tapping the Proximity Walk button will not doing anything.
- Canvass workflows ^: in the household view, you will see a button to Start Household Canvass. In the near future it will enable you to canvass the whole household at once. The way you complete households and move to the next one is still being tweaked. List view is still being tweaked and will match the map views eventually.
- Dashboard: you are not able to login to the web Dashboard yet. This limits the following features:
- Mobile Users: send us a message with the name + number of anyone you want to add as a mobile user
- App Customization: send us a message to customize your app experience
- Reporting: coming soon
^ indicates feature available in 2.0
We are currently in very early beta testing mode so getting up and running requires a few extra steps. Once your access is approved, we will send you instructions.
We are offering a free trial for new and existing customers. After the trial ends, you can select a new plan or keep your existing plan (and lose access to the new features).